2020 Events Calendar
All CCOM Events Are Free & Open To the Public Unless Otherwise Noted
CCOM’s 2nd annual teen beach cleanup
CCOM is pleased to announce our 2nd Annual Teen Beach Cleanup organized by CCOM’s two dedicated teen volunteers, Camille and Layla.
This year it be held at the downtown Montauk beach area, with two 2-hour slots: one in the morning (9-11am) and the other in the afternoon (4-6pm). See below for details.
WHEN: Saturday, July 25, 2020 (rain date 7/26)
* Morning Clean-Up: Kirk Park Beach (Umbrella Beach) 9am-11am
* Afternoon Clean-Up: Near Nick’s (most recently Sloppy Tuna) 4pm-6pm
This is a great opportunity to fulfill volunteer hours for school, or to just get outside for some fresh air and help take care of our beautiful beaches.
* Participants must wear a mask and practice proper social distancing.
* Gloves, hand sanitizers and garbage bags will be provided.
* Masks will be available for those who do not have their own.
For more info, contact CCOM at: email@example.com / 631-238-5720